Friday, June 26, 2009

First Time Ever!

Hi Ya'll...YEAH RIGHT! Yes I consider myself from Virginia now after living here for 10 years (always be an upstate New Yorker really), but Northern Virginia which is completely different then the rest of Virginia it's more of a hodgepodge of nationalities and most of those people do not have southern accents (which I loveee by the way, they're so cute but I definitely don't have one)! I just got married two weeks ago to my amazing hubby and can't wait to continue on that fun "Newlywed" journey. So I am brand new to blogging world and eager to try it out. During my engagement I stalked and I mean stalked several wedding blogs and found some other loveable blogs along the way! I hope to fill it with likes and dislikes and stories of my life as interesting things continue happening.
On the note of my wedding I can't even begin to describe the emotions that I feel towards my parents, family and friends that came together to give hubby and I the most wonderful wedding of all time. Every aspect was perfect and everyone was so amazing to travel and help out with everything they did I couldn't have asked for a more amazing day. Just a few teaser snapshots below as I haven't gotten the professional pictures back yet!



No comments: