Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I love OTHER people's children

So don't let my title mislead you I love children and can't wait to have some of my own in the future but I'd like a few years to enjoy jsut being married to hubby and travel and be by ourselves, therefore....I love other people's children! Make sense? I've had a lot of baby talk around me recently as my cousins have been having babies, my new sister in law has a 1 1/2 year old, my other sister in law is jsut now pregnant and one of my best friends from college who was one of my bridesmaids had my adorable godson on Valentines day. Through all of this there have been showers and christenings and just plain gifts to spoil and just now I'm finding out Tiffany's has baby gifts!!! Now some of them are ridiculously priced as is expected of Tiffany's stuff but their adorable little ceramic banks like the elephant are jsut adorable and not bad!! I was so excited when I found this section I feel like especially for christenings it's hard to find a greta gift but now I have a go to location!

After all this talk of children I feel it would be unfair of me to post without giving a little photo tribute to some of these darlings! Enjoy!

























No comments: