Monday, June 29, 2009

Ketchup! YUM!





So I guess the American Airlines magazine I was reading on the way to St Lucia was a little out of date because I thought this restaurant was coming soon but I am excited to say it's already here! Welcome KETCHUP to the list of DC restaurants! They're already on opentable so I was way out of the loop. It's described as:

"like a modern, upscale 50’s diner with a psychedelic twist courtesy of pop art décor, red and white vinyl booths and basket wire metal seating. And the fare is American as you can get with burgers, ribs, sandwiches and salads dominating the lunch menu "

Ashton Kutcher is also one of the investors in the Dolce group that owns Ketchup which is just reason #1254135842153421534 why I can't wait to try this restaurant! Not only that but its located at the National Harbor which I haven't even been to yet because I've been soo busy with wedding stuff. Well here I come because the weddings over and I so love day excursions haha More to come on if it lives up to my expectations!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I want to go here!! I have been waiting for them to open for almost a year now, and now I haven't been able to go. LETS GO!!!!!!!