Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy Bee



So I know I have been fairly MIA. I had a huge event in Vegas that I just got back from and was so busy at work that I just couldn't find time to blog so rather then backtrack with posts about whats happened I'll just do a simple throwback list and then start fresh:



  • I spent 5 days in the OBX with Hubby's fam and just had a relaxing little vacay with lots of fun moments from my new (due to marriage) nephew Baby B.

  • Half's older sister got married so we had a fun bachelorette party at the melting pot and she had an amazing wedding at Clydes in DC which I helped coordinate the ceremony for! She was a gorgeous bride!

  • I finished all our Thank you notes from the wedding and got lots of compliments on them so that was nice!

  • Our good friend's K&K are getting married in November and I went to a super fun shower for K, we all brought her a pair of underwear that represented ourselves and she had to guess who they were from (the ones I brought were pink and frilly but she guessed me as the edible candy necklace ones, hmm......hahaha)

  • Some of our best friends moved in across the courtyard from us and its super fun having neighbors who you are close to one rainy night we all put on sweats and we took huge bowls of popcorn and just hung out at their apartment watching movies.

  • Hubby and I had a romantic day in old town middleburg going in all the cute stores and having lunch at an outdoor cafe. We went to a couple wineries and I now have another favorite VA winery Chrysalis other then Lost Creek Vineyard which is def one of my favs. We also got to see my super cute godson and his mommy for a little bit!

  • I had an event in Las Vegas and was gone for 6 days while hubby cleaned our whole house so my homecoming would be nice and comfortable!


So that's a recap of whats been missed on my blog, I have lots of fun things coming up like trips to festivals, birthdays, baby showers, our annual NYC trip etc etc so I'll try to be better about my blogging now!!

No comments: