Monday, September 21, 2009

Puppy Fever


Yes I know I'm married now but no baby fever for me yet...but I do have a severe case of puppy fever!! A girl in our apartment building has a Maltese poodle mix and it is the tiniest most adorable little fluffball of all time I'm totally in love with it haha. Every time I see her i have to stop and play for a few minutes. I've been wanting a puppy for a while but thought we should wait and see what was happening with our house hunting. We're still hunting but I have an even better plan which is since i live so close to work now its the best time to get a puppy because I could come home at lunch and i don't have long commutes to add onto the time they'd be alone. It's PERFECT, right? Plus I figure training a puppy in an apartment is a positive because lets face it you're renting and you didn't actually pay for the carpet, one nice job with the carpet cleaner before we move out and we'd be good to go! I mean just check out their adorable faces how can you resist! So we'll see maybe sometime soon hubby and I will add another member to our family!

No comments: