Sunday, September 20, 2009

Comfy & Stylish!

So yesterday we went to Pottery Barn and picked out our new couch!! I'm obsessed with it haha, I've loved it for forever and now we finally get to have it. First we had to decide on color, which wasn't too hard as I wanted something neutral and not yellowish so we went with Light Wheat. Then we had to decide if we wanted the chaise on the left or right....this was a harder decision because we're in our apartment now but still house hunting so we have no clue what the layout will be. After lots of thought and drawing son floor plans we decided to go just go with the chaise on the right and fit it in!! I can't wait to get this new comfy addition to our apt. but it won't be in until mid November. That's OK it gives us plenty of time to buy new coffee tables and a TV Stand, yay for decorating.


On a side note from our couch I am super excited for fall now and am trying to hold off on decorating until next weekend but I found this adorable fall colored votive candle holder that I'm going out to buy today to put on our dining room table!!! Yay for leaves falling I can't wait for all our fun fall excursions!

No comments: