Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Excuse Me Mr. Biker....


So I am all for people getting out there and being active, I think it's awesome. But there's one thing that really annoys me...bikers on the roads (and by biker on mean those on a bicycle), more than annoy me I'm scared to death when I go around them that I could hit them if a car comes out of no where and I have to get back in my lane. Now I get it...you want to bike to work and get your exercise in on the way that's awesome but unless you can bike the speed limit why are you allowed on the road?!?!?!?!! I mean for example you're driving down the street and there's a biker no the right side of the road, now they're small but not small enough that you can stay in your lane and go around them, so you have to wait until there's no oncoming traffic and veer across the line and around the biker...SERIOUSLY? Or you end up stuck behind them going so slow. There's a reason I don't ride my bike to work...because I don't want it to take me an hour, that's fine that you do Mr.. Biker but I don't!! I just don't get it...I feel like if there's a bike path GO FOR IT (notice the girl in the picture is nicely placed on a bike path) or ride on sidewalk AWESOME but on the road in front of the cars trying to go the speed limit of 50 mph NO THANK YOU. Anyways that's my rant for today if you didn't guess there was a biker on the highway today in front of me ;)

No comments: