Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OCD and LOVIN IT!


Wedding gifts are so fun to get and maybe if you had a nice big house you could put them right away but that's not the way it is for most people I don't think. All my shower gifts and wedding gifts have been storing in my parents basement until we had a chance to go through them! So finally on Sunday Hubby and I bit the bullet and went into the basement of registry items we divided into what we were taking to our tiny 1 bedroom apt and what could afford to stay at my parents until we figure out what we're doing when our lease ends on October 13th. The options are A. Stay in our current, B. Move into a different apt in our neighborhood for cheaper rent, C. Move into a house or D. Move somewhere temp and then into a House. So you see we figured we'd leave the china and breakable glassware at my parents until that decision is finalized! Soooo I spent all night after work yesterday rearranging our kitchen to fit all the gifts. Of course since I am slightly OCD I took everything out of all the cabinets and rearranged neatly. These photos are just a few of my nice and neat kitchen now.

We got some amazing stuff and like I said probably half of it is still in my parents basement. Now its time to return all the duplicates and go spend our gift cards and store credits this weekend Yipee I LOVE shopping!! Especially when I'm not spending any of my money!!

No comments: