Monday, July 6, 2009



Happy Belated 4th of July! I had so much fun this weekend that I abandoned my blog! I'm sorry but I think most of you were probably out doing the same and had no idea ;) I had a relaxing weekend of going to the movies, the pool, catching up on netflix, grilling, picnics, fireworks and BBQ's it doesn't really get much better then that for the 4th! I made a Red, White and Blue Banana Spit Brownie for one of our outings and thought I'd share the recipe:

Ingredients:
1 box Brownie Mix
8 oz Cream Cheese
1/3 cup sugar
8 oz Crushed Pineapple (drained)
Sliced Strawberries and Bananas
Blueberries
Chocolate Syrup
Chopped Nuts

1. Make brownie mix and bake in pizza pan, let cool
2. Blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth then add in pineapple, Spread onto brownie
3. Place sliced fruit in circles on top to make red white and blue pattern
4. Drizzle chocolate syrup and sprinkle nuts on top
5. Serve or Refrigerate

SO FAST and SOOOO GOOD! I hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July weekend!

No comments: