Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hanky Panky


Excuse the scandalous title haha but if you haven't heard of Hanky Panky's yet you must! I admit they are the most comfortable underwear ever and they're not boring either! They come in all sorts of fun colors and designs, with embellishment and without and also with a RIDICULOUS price tag of $16 to $20 EACH. I mean seriously that is way to much to be spending on an everyday undergarment that doesn't get to see the outside world!!! I splurged for my wedding and bought a cute little white pair that said "I DO" in rhinestones but that's it and they are amazing and I love them but I will not continue to purchase these lovelies. I have however found some wonderful alternatives at Target (where you can get one for about $3) and Victoria's Secret (where they are 3 for $25), still not the cheapest around but much more reasonably priced! I know there's a Hanky Panky craze going on but I don't get how people can afford the habit haha!

No comments: