Friday, July 31, 2009

Falling head over plaid!


So I love summer..everything about it! The clothes, the weather, the fun things to do buttt I am slowly getting excited for fall. My sister-in-Law gave me a jean jacket for my birthday, as I somehow lost mine in college, and that started me off. I love pumpkin patches, apple cider, caramel corn, Oktoberfest, corn mazes and mostly fun fall clothes. plaid is very in for fall this year and I am obsessed with this dress I hope it looks as good as it does in the picture will tall brown boots YAY. I've found plaid all over the place recently plaid round toe pumps, plaid clutches, plaid headbands. It seems to be the up and coming trend for fall so I guess we'll see but you can bet this comfy looking dress will be part of my wardrobe!

No comments: